Release 0.9: 2019-07-25
- Each DAG uses its own ClassLoader.
Release 0.8: 2019-06-22
- A new DAGAppMaster properly recovers DAGs that have not been completed in the previous DAGAppMaster.
- Fault tolerance after fetch failures works much faster.
- On Kubernetes, the shutdown handler of DAGAppMaster deletes all running Pods.
- On both Yarn and Kubernetes, MR3Client automatically connects to a new DAGAppMaster after an initial DAGAppMaster is killed.
Release 0.7: 2019-04-26
- Resolve deadlock when Tasks fail or ContainerWorkers are killed
- Support fault tolerance after fetch failures
- Support node blacklisting
Release 0.6: 2019-03-21
- DAGAppMaster can run in its own Pod on Kubernetes.
- Support elastic execution of RuntimeTasks in ContainerWorkers
- MR3-UI requires only Timeline Server.
Release 0.5: 2019-02-18
- Support Kubernetes
- Support the use of a built-in shuffle handler
Release 0.4: 2018-10-29
- Support auto parallelism for reducers with ONE_TO_ONE edges
- Auto parallelism can use input statistics when reassigning partitions to reducers.
- Support ByteBuffer sharing among RuntimeTasks
Release 0.3: 2018-08-15
- Extend the runtime to support Hive 3
Release 0.2: 2018-05-18
- Support asynchronous logging (
- Delete DAG-local directories after each DAG is finished
Release 0.1: 2018-03-31
- Initial release